How Do I Change My Age On Facebook

When you enroll in a Facebook account you are asked to get in details concerning you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook customers will possibly obtain that right, but it could take place that you choose the wrong date either mistakenly or deliberately if you do not intend to expose you true age to the social networking website.

This could cause issues in the past, for example when Facebook asked for identification to prove your existence to them, or when you observed that the wrong age was associated with your profile.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a whole lot easier lately when it comes to transforming the age. Previously, it did not allow you to alter the age directly making use of the edit account choice given on the site which meant you had to request a modification rather (the old overview is connected to the short article).

This is no longer the instance fortunately, which suggests that you can transform the age on Facebook straight and without delay at any moment, provided you have accessibility to your profile.

Here is just what you need to do:

You can change your age on Facebook making use of a Smart device or a PC, nonetheless for your ease, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is fairly comparable on various other systems too. Just follow these straightforward steps to change your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Modification the year and click or touch on the "save changes" button after that.


Congratulations, you have actually simply changed the age on Facebook.

What should I do If Facebook doesn't let me alter my age?

You can do two things in this scenarios. You can either wait on a number of days prior to consent to edit age is granted ot you can call a Facebook rep if the change is crucial.

Can I transform the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you certainly can. While modifying your age on Facebook, choose the buttons right next to your age to establish the personal privacy of your age to public or personal.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian customs? I mean my date of birth changes each year yet Facebook fails to suit that modification?

Unfortunately, Facebook hasn't introduced a function in order to help you out in this regard right now. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg could notice this constraint on his system and make some much needed adjustments for our Hindu bros.

So, below it is people! This is just how easy and simple it is to change your age on Facebook. Just a couple of basic actions and you've successfully modified your birth day. Now, all you need to tend to is the generous amount of dreams on your timeline. You deserve the affection, focus and love from your Facebook friends. Most of us do!

Additionally, if your age neighbors, we would love to desire you a Pleased age beforehand. I indicate, we will not have the ability to do so if you've set the privacy of your account to exclusive and exactly what better system to interact compared to tech-recipes? Audacious, aren't we?

If you have any questions, I'm below to answer them for you. Leave them in the comments section listed below and I'll answer them promptly.